Cloud-based VoIP is where all the software and hardware for your phone system are hosted and maintained by a VoIP provider. Other than the physical phones, everything else is provided virtually in the cloud.
MiTel’s IP solutions are perfect for small and medium organisations, regardless of whether you have one site or more, because their solutions come with a great range of standard features with additional features available through licence keys if and when you require them.
Avaya’s IP Office solution can easily grow, in a cost-effective manner, as your business grows. Our Avaya solutions are built from the ground up so that they are tailored specifically to your business and its needs yet retain the flexibility needed.
Samsung – business Telephone System - Small, medium or large, and whatever industry you work in, Samsung has a solution for you. Our Samsung IP solutions are flexible enough to enable any combination of wired and wireless handsets, IP phones and digital telephones. That means you can build a solution, from scratch, that is not only tailored and suitable for your organisation, but also flexible enough to accommodate change as they happen.
Ericsson-LG’s IP solutions are state-of-the-art and are an excellent choice for your specific needs because they are rich in features but extremely easy to use. Not only that, as a business owner, we know you want great value for money and Ericsson-LG’s IP solutions can provide esactly that without compromising on features.
Unified Communications brings together all elements of your voice and data technologies and provides you with a superior platform that is simple to use and delivers a meaningful result and positively impacts on your bottom line. Unified Communications integrates real-time communication, such telephony, video conferencing, data sharing and chat, with non-real-time communication such as voicemail, eMail, SMS and fax.
Our Service Providers have expertise, in tailoring contact centre solutions, for hundreds of clients ensures that we can provide the perfect solution for your business.
We achieve this by addressing the six key elements of a great contact centre, they being:
- All-in-oneEnabling your staff to deliver consistent, personalised service to your customers across multiple media channels and locations.
- EvolveYour contact centre must be able to evolve with your business. That’s why solutions start with voice and then add multimedia channels easily as you require them (preferably without additional investment in hardware).
- Skills-based RoutingRoutes all your customer enquiries to the employee who is best qualified to handle them, based on media type, expertise, and past experience with a particular customer or situation.
- Intellegent RoutingSystems listen for changes in caller pitch, tone, a sigh or key words to rout calls as required.
- Easy To ManageWe provide you with a single, easy-to-use administration interface for adjusting contact centre traffic, visual feedback on call traffic and call flows in real-time.
- Call Reporting StatisticsYou will be able to access historical and real-time, start to finish, call tracking to help inform you of staff performance and resource allocation.
- Call RecordingOne click start and you will be able listen to any contact centre recording.
Business Mobile Plans
Service Providers can provide you with everything from a single SIM card to an entire fleet of integrated mobile phones.
Fax can be sent and received using Email to Fax and Fax to Email. You can also send bulk faxes from an internet web portal.
Web portal fax delivery provides the ability to send a fax document to multiple fax numbers simultaneously. Fax is affected by the privacy requirements in Australia where senders must adhere to the application of the Do not Call Register and not send faxes to fax numbers that have opted out of receiving marketing fax documents.
Many businesses use fax every day as part of their regular communications. Email to Fax or Fax to Email is used to simply send a document from a registered email address or received at an email address that is associated with a fax number.
Internet connectivity and Networking
NBN Internet Services – our plans range from economy for those on a budget to Lite, Medium and Extreme for high demands.
Data cabling - including lead-ins, patch frames, new data racks, additional sockets and wall plate repairs.
Point to Point Wi-Fi - for guest accommodation, studio’s and links between on-site buildings.
Networking switches including POE and Load Balancing
NBN redundancy solutions such as SJH NBN Plan-B
Social Wi-Fi – Public spaces