SMS services include:
Broadcast SMS for both 1-way and 2-way SMS. SMS messages have a 160-character limit and can be concatenated up to 1071 characters for multiple message send.
You can personalise SMS messages by inserting variable data into the message.
Messages can be scheduled and paced to be sent when required for your call centre communications.
You can create and track a HTML5 mobile page with shortened URL for SMS surveys and rich mobile engagement.
Email to SMS provides the ability to send SMS from a registered email address or domain using the configuration email@example.com. You can also receive inbound SMS messages straight to your inbox or online spreadsheet.
Recipient Message Management </ballows recipients to manage how and what communication they receive from you via SMS, Email, Voice or Social Media for community and interest group communications.
SMS Services can be used for:
- System notifications, if a system goes down and an email can be generated a system alert can be sent as an SMS.
- Contact centres can send SMS to callers confirming call outcomes or provide call reference numbers.
- Broadcast SMS can be used to send messages to members of clubs for reminders and promotions>
- Councils can be sent SMS for emergency notifications to key staff or councillors.
- Broadcast SMS can be used to help with event communications and management
- Payment reminder SMS message are sent by finance departments
- SMS is used for roster change management.
- SMS for the agriculture sector sends daily communications to farmers.
- Integrated Library and Community Services SMS messages for overdue books, reserved book notifications and event communications.