Customer satisfaction Data is important because it provides marketers and business owners with a metric that they can use to manage and improve their business
Oxygen8 has developed an extremely quick and easy Flow One Or Flow Two way to implement the Net Promoter Score system using the power of SMS and two simple service flows.
What is a Net Promoter Score ?
Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a customer loyalty metric developed by Fred Reichheld, Bain & Company, and Satmetrix
Systems. It was introduced by Reichheld in his 2003 Harvard Business Review article “One Number You Need to Grow”. NPS can be as low as −100 (everybody is a detractor) or as high as +100 (everybody is a promoter). An NPS that is positive (i.e., higher than zero) is good, and an NPS of +50 is excellent.
Using the Oxygen8 SMS NPS solution:
- Maximises the response rate compared to email or phone calls.
- Automates the process, saving time and effort collating results and calculating the NPS.
- Real time access via dashboard to NPS scores, compare individual and group performance at a glance.
- Respond immediately to customer feedback, good and bad.
- Integrates with your existing NPS dashboard system or you can use the Oxgen8 NPS Dashboard.
The LIVE NPS score can be viewed at any time either via your existing NPS Dashboard or via the custom Oxygen8 NPS Dashboard for each store, office, region, territory or group and individual scores and responses can be reviewed.